- What: 2020 Thompson Youth Cheer
- Who: 1st through 6th Grade Girls (2020/2021 school year)
- MUST turn 6 prior to August 2, 2020!
- NO 5-year-olds allowed! Absolutely NO exceptions!
- 6-year-old Kindergarteners will be cheering with 1st and 2nd graders.
- VERY IMPORTANT: If you cannot attend your scheduled fitting (see "Important Dates" document for fitting schedule), please contact Morgan (664-6840) immediately to set up a fitting session prior to TO BE ANNOUNCED.
Registration: April 20 through June 2
Birth Certificate NOTICE:
ALL Cheerleaders are required to have a copy of their Birth Certificate on file with the Parks & Recreation Dept. If you have not submitted one in the past, you can do so by uploading to your online account, emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org, or delivering in person to our office.
- Online Registration (see tabbed link below): April 20 at 8 AM through June 2 at 11 PM
- In Person at the Alabaster Parks & Rec Office located at Veterans Park:
- April 20 through June 2 ... Weekdays only from 8 AM until 5 PM
- Cost: $165 for 1st child
- Multi child discount: 10% after oldest child is paid in full
- Non-resident fee: Additional 10% per child
- No Checks! We accept Cash, Visa, Master Card, and Discover
- Note: When paying with a debit/credit card, whether online or in person, there will be a 4.5% service fee assessed by Municipal Pay Services, AL. The City of Alabaster receives no additional revenue from this fee.
- Registration Forms will not be accepted or processed without payment. For special arrangements, contact Parks & Recreation. Our goal is to provide an opportunity for every child to participate.