Fall Fest Vendor Information & Registration
2019 Vendor Registration:
Early Registration: March 4 thru March 22
Registration: Sept. 3 thru Sept. 27
- On-line (see tabbed link below): March 4 at 8:00 AM thru March 22 at 11:00 PM
- In Person: March 4 thru March 22 at the Alabaster Parks & Rec Office located at Veterans Park - weekdays only from 8:00 AM until 5:00 PM
- Vendor Application and more Information (see tabbed link below)
Free - See "Revenue Information" for additional cost.
- Includes 15×15 booth.
- You must provide your own table, chairs, and/or canopy.
- Generators are allowed as long as they are quiet.
No Duplicate Vendors
- We will accept no more than one vendor per company or organization; e.g. Avon, Scentsy Candles, 31 Products, etc.
- If two or more vendors sign up for the same company/organization, we will determine who gets to participate in Fall Fest by the date and time each one registered.
- All applications are subject to approval by the City of Alabaster.
- Once your application has been approved, you should receive an email no later than April 8 with "Fall Fest Approval" as the subject.
Vendor Business License/One Day License
- The Alabaster Revenue Department will email you a Packet once your Fall Fest Vendor Application has been approved.
- If you have questions, please wait until you've received your Packet before calling Alabaster Revenue (205-664-6844).
- All vendors must have an active Alabaster Business License, or purchase a Special Event/One Day License through City Hall no later than April 26, 2019. NOTE: Certain qualifications are required to be eligible for a Special Event/One Day License.
- Special Event/One Day License Cost: $25.00.
- Exempt: If you are exempt, you must contact the Revenue Department so they can verify your information.
- The Revenue Department also collects a Tax Deposit for any "One Day Event" held within the City limits for projected sales over $1,000.00.
You will need to complete ALL THREE of the following steps in order to activate your registration:
- Create account (unless you already have one).
a. Enter your name, address, email, etc.
c. Scroll down.
2. Add Participant
a. Add yourself.
c. Scroll down.
d. Go to Account.
3. Register Individual (located under "What would you like to do")
a. Enter participant information.
b. Process Registration.
IMPORTANT: If you do not receive a "Registration Confirmation" by email, please call our office at 205-664-6840 as your registration did not process.
Click here for ON-LINE REGISTRATION