Mon Nov. 19
Thu Nov. 22 - Fri Nov. 23
Sat Dec. 1Christmas Parade - Dec. 1, 2018 Please visit the web page for details including a map of the parade route. See link below.
Mon Dec. 3
Tue Dec. 11Veteran's Legal Clinic The only requirements are that: You are a Veterans of the United States Armed Forces. You cannot afford an attorney and your income demonstrates that.
Mon Dec. 17
The Albert L. Scott Library Board has five members which are appointed by the Alabaster city Council to staggered four year terms.
View the Albert L. Scott Library Board Summary (PDF)
Summary of Duties
- The Library Board shall have full power and authority to:
- Control the expenditure of all funds received or appropriated for such library.
- Erect or rent buildings to cost not in excess of funds available to it.
- Purchase books and equipment.
- Provide a system of library service to be made easily available to all citizens of the county or municipality through central library, branches, stations, book truck service or other appropriate means.
- Elect a librarian and other employees.
- Manage and control the said library in order to carry out the full intent and purpose of this chapter.
- A careful and complete record and set of books shall be kept by the library board, showing the proceedings of their several meetings and the receipts and disbursements in detail of all funds.
Section 11-90-1 through 11-90-4, Code of Alabama 1975, as amended.
Albert L. Scott Library
For more information on the Albert L. Scott library and its’ services, please visit the Library page.