Fall Girl’s Softball
2018 Girl's Fall Softball
The Alabaster Girl's Softball Program is affiliated with USSSA.
- Online Registration (see tabbed link below): July 9 at 8:00 a.m. through July 28 at 11:00 p.m.
- In Person: July 9 through July 27 at the Alabaster Parks & Recreation Office located at Veterans Park - 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.; weekdays only
- Multi Child Discount: 10% after oldest child is paid in full
- Non-Resident Fee: Additional 10% per child
- No Checks! We accept Cash, Visa, Master Card, Discover
- Service Fee: When paying with a debit/credit card, whether online or in person, there will be a 4.5% service fee assessed by Municipal Pay Services, AL. The City of Alabaster receives no additional revenue from this fee.
The player's age as of January 1, 2019 determines the placement of the player into the appropriate division.
- 6U - ages 5 and 6
- 8U - ages 7 and 8
- 10U - ages 9 and 10
- 12U - ages 11 and 12