Fall Adult Softball
2020 Fall Adult Softball
Registration Dates: Aug. 3 thru Aug. 22
- Online Registration: August 3 at 8:00 a.m. thru August 22 at 11:00 p.m.
- In Person: August 3 thru Aug 21 at the Alabaster Parks & Recreation Office (weekdays only from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.)
- No Form accepted without payment in full!
- Important: Please register promptly as we will only accept the first 8 paid teams in each league (No exceptions).
- Registration Fee: $180 - includes 8 games.
We accept Cash, Visa, Master Card, and Discover. We can only accept company or church checks made payable to: City of Alabaster. We cannot accept personal checks.
- Late Registration: $50 Late Fee
- Forfeit Bond: $40 - This covers umpires if you forfeit 1 game. This must be paid to Alan Holmes, our umpire coordinator, before the season begins. Please call Alan at 205-529-9509 for more information.
- Important: Please do not combine the $180 Entry Fee with the $40 Forfeit Bond. As these are 2 separate items, we cannot accept the Forfeit bond at Parks and Rec.
- Umpire Fee: $20 per game. Pay the umpire in cash before each game.
- Please be prepared to pay with a credit card when registering online. The registration will not go through without payment in full.
- You will need to register at the Alabaster Parks & Recreation Office if you are paying with cash, or a company or church check.
- Service Fee: When paying with a debit/credit card, there will be a 4.5% service fee assessed by Municipal Pay Services, AL whether you pay online or in person. The City of Alabaster receives no additional revenue from this fee.
- Men's Open
- Men's Church
We have changed from ASA to WSL, World Sports League Softball.