Fall Fest - 2020
12th Annual Fall Fest: October 31, 2020
We've had to make some adjustments to Fall Fest this year due to COVID-19 restrictions. Our goal is to make sure everyone has a fun experience yet stays safe and healthy. Please do your part by adhering to the following recommendations:
- Stay home if you do not feel well or are at higher risk for getting very sick from COVID-19.
- Practice social distancing by staying at least 6 feet away from people that do not live with you.
- Wear masks when social distancing is difficult to maintain.
- Clean your hands frequently. Hand Sanitizing Stations will be available.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or the inside of your elbow.
Fall Fest is a fun filled day with:
- Arts and Crafts Vendors ($ required for purchases)
Carnival Rides for children- Cancelled due to COVID restrictions!
- Food Vendors ($ required for purchases)
- Hay Rides (limited capacity)
Inflatables- Cancelled due to COVID restrictions!
- Live Music performed by 2BLU and the Lucky Stiffs
- Trick-or-Treat Trail for children
- IMPORTANT: Bags will NOT be provided this year due to COVID. Please bring a bag for your child!
- CANDY: All candy will be untouched from the Distribution Warehouse to the Candy Cauldrons at Fall Fest. Our plan is to open the boxes and empty them into the Cauldrons, then pass the candy to the children via Soup Ladles and possibly thru a Candy Chute. Workers/Volunteers will not be touching the candy.
Pumpkin Painting for children ($ required)- Cancelled due to COVID restrictions!
The event starts at 10:00 AM and concludes at 3:00 PM.
Fall Fest is located on Buck Creek Trail.
- Alabaster Senior Center and Alabaster Municipal Complex located off of 11th Avenue S.W. at 1953 Municipal Way.
- Buck Creek Park located at 701 Sixth Avenue S.W.
Free - Please bring money for vendor purchases and food.
WEATHER NOTICEPlease call the Rain-out Line after 7:00 AM on Oct. 31 to check the status of Fall Fest if we have rainy weather. Rain-out number: 205-378-4055.
Information and Registration - click here