- On-Line Registration
- On-Line Registration (see On-Line Registration TAB below for instructions)
- July 5 at 8:00 AM thru July 22 at 11:00 PM
- In Person
- July 5 thru July 21
- Weekdays only from 8:00 AM until 5:00 PM
- Location: Alabaster Parks & Recreation Office, 200 Depot Street
Rookie thru Major: $110.00
- Multi Child Discount: 10% after oldest child is paid in full
- Non-Resident Fee: Additional 10% per child
- We accept Cash, Visa, Master Card, Discover
- No Checks accepted!
- Cash Payments: Please bring the exact amount owed as change will not be provided by our office.
- City of Alabaster Employees: You will need to register in person or contact Jessica Butler.
- This applies to those who receive their paycheck from the City of Alabaster.
- It does not include employees of Alabaster City Schools.
- Service Fee: When paying with a debit/credit card, whether online or in person, there will be a 3.5% service fee assessed by Municipal Pay Services, AL. The City of Alabaster receives no additional revenue from this fee.
- Registration Forms will not be accepted or processed without payment.
- For special arrangements, contact Parks & Recreation. Our goal is to provide an opportunity for every child to participate.
Note: All fees are subject to change.
The player's age as of April 30, 2023 determines the placement of the player into the age division.
- T-Ball - age 4 - boys and girls
- Rookie (coach pitch) - ages 5 and 6
- Farm (coach pitch) - ages 7 and 8
- Minor (player pitch) - ages 9 and 10
- Major (player pitch) - ages 11 and 12
General Information and Important Dates - coming in the future!
Fillable Registration Form - coming in the future!
You will need to complete ALL of the following steps in order to activate your Registration:
NOTE: The Registration Link is at the end of the steps.
- Existing Account: Enter your Email and Password and select "SIGN IN".
- Password: If you've forgotten your password, select "Forgot Password?".
- New Account: Select "CREATE NEW ACCOUNT" and fill in the requested information.
- If your child isn't already part of your account, select "Add New".
- If your child is already listed, select "ADD REGISTRATION".
- You will need to complete all required information, then "ADD TO CART".
- If you skip any required information and hit "ADD TO CART", it won't advance to the next page.
- You should see the following: "ITEM SUCCESSFULLY ADDED TO CART".
- Select the blue button if you wish to "REGISTER ANOTHER" child.
- Select the red button, "VIEW CART", if you're ready to complete the process.
- Select "CHECK OUT".
- Select the blue button, "MAKE PAYMENT".
- Scroll down the page to enter your payment information.
- Select the blue button, "PROCESS PAYMENT".
- If you don't make your payment, your registration WILL NOT BE SAVED.
5. Registration History
- A receipt will NOT automatically be sent to you.
- If you would like a receipt, look at the menu on the left hand side and select "PROGRAM REGISTRATIONS" listed under "HISTORY". Next, select the icon under "EMAIL RECEIPT".
- Registration Form: If you would like a copy of your completed form, select the icon under "PRINT FORM".
- If you don't see the Registration you completed, please contact us immediately.
Also, if your payment doesn’t go through, your child is most likely not registered in the system.
If you have any issue while registering, please call our office to make sure your registration processed!
Click here for ON-LINE REGISTRATION