Basketball 2022/2023 Season
2023 3rd Grade Boys Basketball Champions
2023 5th Grade Girls Basketball Champions
2023 3rd Grade Girls Basketball Champions
Program: 2022/2023 Youth Basketball
LOCATION CHANGE for OBSERVATIONS:
- Thompson Intermediate School, 1509 Kent Dairy Road, Alabaster
OBSERVATION CHANGE for 3rd GRADE BOYS:
- Oct. 23 (Sun.) at 2:00 PM - former Thompson Intermediate School Gym (10019 Hwy. 119)
- Girls - Kindergarten through 6th grade
- Boys - Kindergarten through 9th grade
- 9th graders who turned 15 before Sept. 1, 2022 are not eligible to play.
- Kindergarteners must turn 5 before Sept. 1, 2022 to be eligible to play (no exceptions).
Registration Dates - Sept. 6 thru Sept. 24
- On-Line Registration
- On-Line Registration Link (scroll down to On-Line Registration TAB for registration instructions)
- Sept. 6 at 8:00 AM thru Sept. 24 at 11:00 PM
- In Person
- Sept. 6 thru Sept. 23
- Weekdays only from 8:00 AM until 5:00 PM
- Location: Alabaster Parks & Rec Office, 200 Depot Street
- $85 - includes jersey and shorts
- Multi child discount: 10% after oldest child is paid in full
- Non Resident fee: Additional 10% per child
- We accept Cash, Debit, Visa, Master Card, and Discover.
- No Checks accepted!
- Cash Payments: Please bring the exact amount owed as change will not be provided by our office.
- Service Fee: When paying with a debit/credit card online or at the Parks & Rec Office, there will be a 3.5% service fee assessed by Municipal Pay Services, AL. The City of Alabaster receives no additional revenue from this fee.
- City of Alabaster Employees: You will need to register in person or contact Nik McCrimon.
- This applies to those who receive their paycheck from the City of Alabaster.
- It does not include employees of Alabaster City Schools.
- Registration Forms will not be accepted or processed without payment.
- For special arrangements, contact Parks & Recreation. Our goal is to provide an opportunity for every child to participate.
- NOTE: All fees are subject to change.
- There will be no fittings; however, there will be uniform samples at Observations if you would like to confirm your child’s sizes.
- Samples will be available at Buck Creek Field House on Saturday, Oct. 15th, from 8:00 AM until 5:00 PM, and Sunday, Oct. 16th, from 12:00 PM until 5:00 PM.
You will need to complete ALL of the following steps in order to activate your Registration:
NOTE: The Registration Link is at the end of the steps.
- Existing Account: Enter your Email and Password and select "SIGN IN".
- Password: If you've forgotten your password, select "Forgot Password?".
- New Account: Select "CREATE NEW ACCOUNT" and fill in the requested information.
- If your child isn't already part of your account, select "Add New".
- If your child is already listed, select "ADD REGISTRATION".
- You will need to complete all required information, then "ADD TO CART".
- If you skip any required information and hit "ADD TO CART", it won't advance to the next page.
- You should see the following: "ITEM SUCCESSFULLY ADDED TO CART".
- Select the blue button if you wish to "REGISTER ANOTHER" child.
- Select the red button, "VIEW CART", if you're ready to complete the process.
- Select "CHECK OUT".
- Select the blue button, "MAKE PAYMENT".
- Scroll down the page to enter your payment information.
- Select the blue button, "PROCESS PAYMENT".
- If you don't make your payment, your registration WILL NOT BE SAVED.
5. Registration History
- A receipt will NOT automatically be sent to you.
- If you would like a receipt, look at the menu on the left hand side and select "PROGRAM REGISTRATIONS" listed under "HISTORY". Next, select the icon under "EMAIL RECEIPT".
- Registration Form: If you would like a copy of your completed form, select the icon under "PRINT FORM".
- If you don't see the Registration you completed, please contact us immediately.
Also, if your payment doesn’t go through, your child is most likely not registered in the system.
If you have any issue while registering, please call our office to make sure your registration processed!