Basketball 2022/2023 Season
Program: 2022/2023 Youth Basketball
LOCATION CHANGE for OBSERVATIONS:
- Thompson Intermediate School, 1509 Kent Dairy Road, Alabaster
OBSERVATION CHANGE for 3rd GRADE BOYS:
- Oct. 23 (Sun.) at 2:00 PM - former Thompson Intermediate School Gym (10019 Hwy. 119)
- Girls - Kindergarten through 6th grade
- Boys - Kindergarten through 9th grade
- 9th graders who turned 15 before Sept. 1, 2022 are not eligible to play.
- Kindergarteners must turn 5 before Sept. 1, 2022 to be eligible to play (no exceptions).
Registration Dates - Sept. 6 thru Sept. 24
- On-Line Registration
- On-Line Registration Link (scroll down to On-Line Registration TAB for registration instructions)
- Sept. 6 at 8:00 AM thru Sept. 24 at 11:00 PM
- In Person
- Sept. 6 thru Sept. 23
- Weekdays only from 8:00 AM until 5:00 PM
- Location: Alabaster Parks & Rec Office, 200 Depot Street
- $85 - includes jersey and shorts
- Multi child discount: 10% after oldest child is paid in full
- Non Resident fee: Additional 10% per child
- We accept Cash, Debit, Visa, Master Card, and Discover.
- No Checks accepted!
- Cash Payments: Please bring the exact amount owed as change will not be provided by our office.
- Service Fee: When paying with a debit/credit card online or at the Parks & Rec Office, there will be a 3.5% service fee assessed by Municipal Pay Services, AL. The City of Alabaster receives no additional revenue from this fee.
- Registration Forms will not be accepted or processed without payment.
- For special arrangements, contact Parks & Recreation. Our goal is to provide an opportunity for every child to participate.
- NOTE: All fees are subject to change.
- There will be no fittings; however, there will be uniform samples at Observations if you would like to confirm your child’s sizes.
- Samples will be available at Buck Creek Field House on Saturday, Oct. 15th, from 8:00 AM until 5:00 PM, and Sunday, Oct. 16th, from 12:00 PM until 5:00 PM.