Fall Fest Vendor Information & Registration
2020 Vendor Registration:
Early Registration: March 16 thru April 3
Regular Registration: Sept. 1 thru Sept. 25
- On-line (see tabbed link below): March 16 at 8:00 AM thru April 3 at 11:00 PM
- In Person: March 16 thru April 3 at the Alabaster Parks & Rec Office located at Veterans Park - weekdays only from 8:00 AM until 5:00 PM
- Vendor Application and more Information (see tabbed link below)
Free - See "Revenue Information" for additional cost.
- Includes 15×15 booth.
- You must provide your own table, chairs, and/or canopy.
- Generators are allowed as long as they are quiet.
No Duplicate Vendors
- We will accept no more than one vendor per company or organization; e.g. Avon, Scentsy Candles, 31 Products, etc.
- If two or more vendors sign up for the same company/organization, we will determine who gets to participate in Fall Fest by the date and time each one registered.
- All applications are subject to approval by the City of Alabaster.
- Once your application has been approved, you should receive an email no later than April 17 with "Fall Fest Approval" as the subject.
Vendor Business License/One Day License
- The Alabaster Revenue Department will email you a Packet once your Fall Fest Vendor Application has been approved.
- If you have questions, please wait until you've received your Packet before calling Alabaster Revenue (205-664-6844).
- All Vendors must have an active Alabaster Business License, or purchase a Special Event/One Day License through City Hall no later than May 8.
- NOTE: Certain qualifications are required to be eligible for a Special Event/One Day License.
- Special Event/One Day License Cost: $25.00.
- Exempt: If you are exempt, you must contact the Revenue Department so they can verify your information.
- The Revenue Department also collects a Tax Deposit for any "One Day Event" held within the City limits for projected sales over $1,000.00.
NOTE: The Registration Link is at the end of the steps.
- Existing Account: Enter your Email and Password and select "SIGN IN".
- Password: If you've forgotten your password, select "Forgot Password?".
- New Account: Select "CREATE NEW ACCOUNT" and fill in the requested information.
- If you are not listed, select "Add New".
- If you are listed, select "ADD REGISTRATION".
- You will need to complete all required information.
- If you skip any required information and hit "Save Registration", it won't move to the next page.
4. Registration History
- Registration Form: If you would like a copy of your completed form, select the icon under "Print Form".
- If you don't see the Registration you completed, please contact us immediately.
- If you have any issue while registering, please call our office to make sure your Registration processed!