Fall Fest Vendor Information & Registration
2022 Vendor Registration:
The final Registration will begin Sept. 1 and end Sept. 24.
Registration Details coming in August!
Early Registration: March Registration has ended!
- On-Line Registration Link (scroll down to On-Line Registration TAB for registration instructions): March 14, 2022 at 8:00 AM thru April 4, 2022 at 11:00 PM
- Email: March 14, 2022 at 8:00 AM thru April 4, 2022 at 5:00 PM - Email your Application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any applications emailed prior to 8:00 AM on March 14 will be considered null and void.
- U.S. Postal Service: Mail your Application to.....
- Alabaster Parks & Rec., Attn: Sharon Allen, 200 Depot Street, Alabaster, AL 35007
- Any Applications postmarked prior to 8:00 AM on March 14, 2022 will be considered null and void.
- All mailed Applications must be received in our Office no later than 5:00 PM on April 4, 2022.
- Vendor Application and more Information (see tabbed link below)
Free - See "Revenue Information" for additional cost.
- Includes 15×15 booth.
- You must provide your own table, chairs, and/or canopy.
- Generators are allowed as long as they are quiet.
No Duplicate Vendors
- We will accept no more than one vendor per company or organization, e.g., Avon, Scentsy Candles, 31 Products, etc.
- If two or more vendors sign up for the same company/organization, we will determine who gets to participate in Fall Fest by the date and time each one registered.
- All applications are subject to approval by the City of Alabaster.
- You should receive an email no later than April 13 acknowledging receipt of your application. If you do not receive an email, please contact our office immediately.
- Receipt of the email does not mean you have been approved. The approval email will be sent at a later date.
Vendor Business License/One Day License
- The Alabaster Revenue Department will send you an email in early August.
- If you have questions, please wait until you've received your email before calling Alabaster Revenue (205-664-6844).
- All Vendors must have an active Alabaster Business License, or purchase a Special Event/One Day License through City Hall no later than August 26, 2022.
- NOTE: Certain qualifications are required to be eligible for a Special Event/One Day License.
- Special Event/One Day License Cost: $25.00.
- Exempt: If you are exempt, you must contact the Revenue Department so they can verify your information.
- The Revenue Department also collects a Tax Deposit for any "One Day Event" held within the City limits for projected sales over $1,000.00.
NOTE: The Registration Link is at the end of the steps.
- Existing Account: Enter your Email and Password and select "SIGN IN".
- Password: If you've forgotten your password, select "Forgot Password?".
- New Account: Select "CREATE NEW ACCOUNT" and fill in the requested information.
- If you are not listed, select "Add New".
- If you are listed, select "ADD REGISTRATION".
- You will need to complete all required information.
- Next, Select "Check out".
4. Check out
- You should see the following: "Check Out" / Invoice Total: $0 / Payment Total: $0."
- VERY IMPORTANT final step: Select the red button - "Register and Pay Later".
- If you do not select the button, your Registration will not process and you will not be registered.
- Registration Form: If you would like a copy of your completed form, select "Program Registrations" from the left side menu which will bring up your History where you can select the icon under "Print Form".
- If you don't see the Registration you completed, please contact us immediately.
- If you have any issue while registering, please call our office to make sure your Registration processed!