- What: 2023 Thompson Youth Cheer
- Who: 1st through 6th Grade Girls (2023/2024 school year)
- MUST turn 6 prior to August 2, 2023!
- NO 5-year-olds allowed! Absolutely NO exceptions!
- 6-year-old Kindergartners will be cheering with 1st and 2nd graders.
- Please call our office and ask for Jessica as On-Line Registration is not an option for Kindergartners.
Registration: April 17 thru May 31
- On-Line Registration
- On-Line Registration Link (see On-Line Registration TAB below for instructions)
- April 17 at 8 AM thru May 31 at 11 PM
- In Person
- April 17 thru May 31
- Weekdays only from 8 AM until 5 PM
- Location: Alabaster Parks & Recreation Office, 200 Depot Street
- Fees: $225.00
- Multi child discount: 10% after oldest child is paid in full
- Non-resident fee: Additional 10% per child
- We accept Cash, Visa, Master Card, and Discover
- No Checks accepted!
- Cash Payments: Please bring the exact amount owed as change will not be provided by our office.
- When paying with a debit/credit card, whether online or in person, there will be a 3.5% service fee assessed by Municipal Pay Services, AL. The City of Alabaster receives no additional revenue from this fee.
- Registration Forms will not be accepted or processed without payment.
- For special arrangements, contact Parks & Recreation. Our goal is to provide an opportunity for every child to participate.
Birth Certificate NOTICE:
ALL Cheerleaders are required to have a copy of their Birth Certificate on file with the Parks & Recreation Dept. If you have not submitted one in the past, you can do so by uploading to your online account, emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org, or delivering in person to our office.
More DETAILS: See tabbed links below.
Home Games will be played at:
Larry Simmons Stadium (former THS Football Field)
10019 Hwy. 119
Alabaster, AL 35007
Single Game Nights:
- Games start at 6:30 PM
Double Game Nights:
- Games start at 6:00 PM and 7:15 PM
Admission to games at Larry Simmons Stadium is FREE for spectators.