- What: 2021 Thompson Youth Cheer
- Who: 1st through 6th Grade Girls (2021/2022 school year)
- MUST turn 6 prior to August 2, 2021!
- NO 5-year-olds allowed! Absolutely NO exceptions!
- 6-year-old Kindergartners will be cheering with 1st and 2nd graders.
- Please call our office and ask for Jessica as you can't register Kindergartners online.
Registration: April 19 thru June 1
- Online Registration (see tabbed link below): April 19 at 8 AM through June 1 at 11 PM
- In Person at the Alabaster Parks & Rec Office located at 200 Depot Street:
- April 19 through June 1 ... Weekdays only from 8 AM until 5 PM
- Cost: $165 for 1st child
- Multi child discount: 10% after oldest child is paid in full
- Non-resident fee: Additional 10% per child
- We accept Cash, Visa, Master Card, and Discover
- No Checks accepted!
- Cash Payments: Please bring the exact amount owed as change will not be provided by our office.
- When paying with a debit/credit card, whether online or in person, there will be a 3.5% service fee assessed by Municipal Pay Services, AL. The City of Alabaster receives no additional revenue from this fee.
- FYI: The service fee has been lowered from 4.5% to 3.5%.
- Registration Forms will not be accepted or processed without payment. For special arrangements, contact Parks & Recreation. Our goal is to provide an opportunity for every child to participate.
- Birth Certificate NOTICE:
ALL Cheerleaders are required to have a copy of their Birth Certificate on file with the Parks & Recreation Dept. If you have not submitted one in the past, you can do so by uploading to your online account, emailing to email@example.com, or delivering in person to our office.