2023 Alabaster Flag Football
Registration: April 17 thru May 31
- Grades K-5 through 8th - Boys and Girls (2023/2024 school year)
Birth Certificate NOTICE:
ALL Players are required to have a copy of their Birth Certificate on file with the Parks & Recreation Dept. If you have not submitted one in the past, you can do so by uploading to your online account, emailing to email@example.com, or delivering in person to our office.
- Online Registration
- Online Registration Link (see tabbed link below for instructions)
- April 17 at 8 AM thru May 31 at 11 PM
- In Person
- April 17 thru May 31
- Weekdays only from 8 AM until 5 PM
- Location: Alabaster Parks & Recreation Office, 200 Depot Street
- Multi child discount: 10% after oldest child is paid in full
- Non-resident fee: Additional 10% per child
- We accept Cash, Visa, Master Card and Discover
- NO Checks accepted!
- Cash Payments - Please bring the exact amount owed as change will not be provided by our office.
- When paying with a debit/credit card, whether online or in person, there will be a 3.5% service fee assessed by Municipal Pay Services, AL. The City of Alabaster receives no additional revenue from this fee.
- Registration Forms will not be accepted or processed without payment.
- For special arrangements, contact Parks & Recreation. Our goal is to provide an opportunity for every child to participate.
More details - see tabbed links below.
- There will be 8 to 10 games per season.
- Games will be played on Saturdays.
Home Games will be played at:
7305 Highway 119
Alabaster, AL 35007