- Parks & Recreation
- Flag Football
2023 Alabaster Flag Football
Volunteer / Coaching / Team Mom Requirements and Background Screening Information - pdf
Registration: May 1 thru May 27
- Grades K-5 through 8th - Boys and Girls (2023/2024 school year)
Birth Certificate NOTICE:
ALL Players are required to have a copy of their Birth Certificate on file with the Parks & Recreation Dept. If you have not submitted one in the past, you can do so by uploading to your online account, emailing to email@example.com, or delivering in person to our office.
- Online Registration
- Online Registration Link (see tabbed link below for instructions)
- May 1 at 8 AM thru May 27 at 11 PM
- In Person
- May 1 thru May 26
- Weekdays only from 8 AM until 5 PM
- Location: Alabaster Parks & Recreation Office, 200 Depot Street
- Fees: $135.00
- Multi child discount: 10% after oldest child is paid in full
- Non-resident fee: Additional 10% per child
- We accept Cash, Visa, Master Card and Discover
- NO Checks accepted!
- Cash Payments - Please bring the exact amount owed as change will not be provided by our office.
- City of Alabaster Employees: You will need to register in person or contact Nik McCrimon.
- This applies to those who receive their paycheck from the City of Alabaster.
- It does not include employees of Alabaster City Schools.
- When paying with a debit/credit card, whether online or in person, there will be a 3.5% service fee assessed by Municipal Pay Services, AL. The City of Alabaster receives no additional revenue from this fee.
- Registration Forms will not be accepted or processed without payment.
- For special arrangements, contact Parks & Recreation. Our goal is to provide an opportunity for every child to participate.
More details - see tabbed links below.
- There will be 8 to 10 games per season.
- Games will be played on Saturdays.
Home Games will be played at:
7305 Highway 119
Alabaster, AL 35007
You will need to complete ALL of the following steps in order to activate your Registration:
NOTE: The Registration Link is at the end of the steps.
- Existing Account: Enter your Email and Password and select "SIGN IN".
- Password: If you've forgotten your password, select "Forgot Password?".
- New Account: Select "CREATE NEW ACCOUNT" and fill in the requested information.
- If your child isn't already part of your account, select "Add New".
- If your child is already listed, select "ADD REGISTRATION".
- You will need to complete all required information, then "ADD TO CART".
- If you skip any required information and hit "ADD TO CART", it won't advance to the next page.
- You should see the following: "ITEM SUCCESSFULLY ADDED TO CART".
- Select the blue button if you wish to "REGISTER ANOTHER" child.
- Select the red button, "VIEW CART", if you're ready to complete the process.
- Select "CHECK OUT".
- Select the blue button, "MAKE PAYMENT".
- Scroll down the page to enter your payment information.
- Select the blue button, "PROCESS PAYMENT".
- If you don't make your payment, your registration WILL NOT BE SAVED.
5. Registration History
- A receipt will NOT automatically be sent to you.
- If you would like a receipt, look at the menu on the left hand side and select "PROGRAM REGISTRATIONS" listed under "HISTORY". Next, select the icon under "EMAIL RECEIPT".
- Registration Form: If you would like a copy of your completed form, select the icon under "PRINT FORM".
- If you don't see the Registration you completed, please contact us immediately.
Also, if your payment doesn’t go through, your child is most likely not registered in the system.
If you have any issue while registering, please call our office to make sure your registration processed!