Mon Dec. 11
Wed Dec. 13Municipal Court | Plea Docket If you have any questions about your appearance in court, please call prior to the day of your appointed court day. Phones cannot be answered on the day of court due to the volume of in person meetings.
Wed Dec. 13
Tue Dec. 19
Thu Dec. 21
Mon Dec. 25 - Tue Dec. 26
The Albert L. Scott Library Board has five members which are appointed by the Alabaster city Council to staggered four year terms.
Summary of Duties
- The Library Board shall have full power and authority to:
- Control the expenditure of all funds received or appropriated for such library.
- Erect or rent buildings to cost not in excess of funds available to it.
- Purchase books and equipment.
- Provide a system of library service to be made easily available to all citizens of the county or municipality through central library, branches, stations, book truck service or other appropriate means.
- Elect a librarian and other employees.
- Manage and control the said library in order to carry out the full intent and purpose of this chapter.
- A careful and complete record and set of books shall be kept by the library board, showing the proceedings of their several meetings and the receipts and disbursements in detail of all funds.
Section 11-90-1 through 11-90-4, Code of Alabama 1975, as amended.
Albert L. Scott Library
For more information on the Albert L. Scott library and its’ services, please visit the Library page.